U

Friday, November 10th, 2023 5:11 PM

Closed

Billing

I have xfinity mobile and when I signed up I was put on a gig plan when I asked for an unlimited plan which I am finally in, but now I am in the hook for 400 dollars and that is not my fault it’s xfinity problem. I shouldn’t have to pay for something that I didn’t ask to be signed up for. I am expecting xfinity to erase this from my account because it’s not my fault.

[Edited: "Personal Information"] phone number someone please get back to me.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

10 months ago

@user_thmgmg Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We would recommend contacting our Xfinity Mobile Team directly using either of these methods:

Phone - (888) 936-4968
Chat - https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

They will be able to assist you in getting this resolved. We, unfortunately, would not be able to resolve this from here so our Xfinity Mobile Team will be your best bet.

2 Messages

@XfinityBenjaminM​ Hello, I did several times and they will not help me so it is what it is, Xfinity always wins and the customer always loses 

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_thmgmg Thanks for letting us know. In that case, let's take a closer look for you. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here