U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, June 5th, 2023 5:19 PM

Closed

billing

Xfinity has charged me different amount on Apps with different amounts. Billing email another amount. Disconnected my service.

I was told by customer service that I could set up a repayment plan to reconnect with payment set for following week. Then I was disconnected after almost 2 hours of being runaround.

Then chat with another customer service representative and was told I would have to pay the entire amount to be on repayment plan. I explained my bill was not correct $35 is the amount of my monthly bill they charged $200 on one app $300 on the other. Emails from May18 from billing was $35.49 my phone was disconnected the 23rd of May. 

Also told him if I had to pay $200 for a repayment plan I wouldnt need at that point the entire bill would be paid. [Edited: "Language"]

Another customer service representative told me they had put a ticket in for my bill for the overcharge and I would recieve an email from Billing Dept. I have received nothing from them in a week. Except them trying to access my bank account for $307. 

The dishonesty they have proven has been sickening. As a company.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Why Haven't I received any communication from Xfinity for the ticket status I was told was put in on my behalf for billing ?

That I would be contacted through my email? 

NOTHING !!!!!!!  

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled ticket

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

1 year ago

Hi @user_df2340, thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Forums for assistance with this billing issue. I can understand how frustrating that would be to deal with, so I'm truly sorry to see it's happened. 

Our team does have limited access to assist with Xfinity Mobile accounts here, so the best way to make sure this is resolved is to reach out to the Xfinity Mobile experts by texting or calling 1-888-936-4968 or through chat here

Thank you for understanding!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here