U

Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 7:47 PM

Closed

Bill on disconnected Mobile Account.

Hello ,

I am being charged on discontinued ( moved to another carrier) mobile plan even after a month. I called customer care and they told one bill is incorrect and second one is correct and they do not have any details on why those charges were there. I asked her to connect supervisor 'She did not agree'. She told 'Previous representatives were incorrect and they might be doing something else while giving info and they are incorrect'. She was not ready to provide any information and not transferring to any other person as well. She did hang up on me without any details.. This happened after a day of struggle to connect your Customer Service. 

This is the worst customer service i have experienced in my whole life.  ( This is after 7 years with Xfinity). Seriously guys??? 

Official Employee

• 

533 Messages

11 months ago

@user_7vjw9a Thanks for sharing your experience, we understand and have an additional resource for you to reach an Xfinity Mobile expert! If calling does not work towards a resolution, reach the Mobile team through chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile, where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7! It is a secure chat, so you can provide your account info safely. Count on us here in the forums for help with residential services. We have access to equipment or new promotions, and are happy to assist anytime. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here