U

Tuesday, October 17th, 2023 3:14 AM

Closed

bill charge

xinfinity is the worst service, i am a new customer for this 2 month and i got out of cuntry and i got charged 1000 for 10 days. i ask them i am a new customer and need to wavie it, i dnt have the amout to pay. at this time i cant not change my phone number  not even the service, if i dnt pay they will messed up with my credit and i ask for help to wavie it because i dnt have that amout to pay.i want stay with this service but i hate how rude they are. all i need is to helo me out with the amout that i will be charged 50 dollar for 10 days that i stay outside of USA. 

i need help😩😩😩😩😩😩

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_rxqp5v we hope that you are staying safe as you are out in the world.  We absolutely would love to help however possible. Please use the information below to reach us here online, or via our Xfinity Mobile Chat options. You can contact us via phone internationally at 1-720-728-5462. 

Xfinity Mobile Chat 

To connect with us please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address so we can find your account easily.  

2 Messages

I try to contact you but didn't work ,, I have sent my information on chat box waiting for reply

Official Employee

• 

472 Messages

@user_rxqp5v We have replied to your direct message and look forward to working with you there. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here