U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 17th, 2023 11:16 PM

Closed

BEING LIED TO

I called into Xfinity because my router was defective. They had me go into the store for a new rebuilt one. I told them I wanted a new one because I had trouble in the past with defective rebuilt equiptment in the past from Comcast but only had rebuilt available. Of course the one they gave me was also defective. When I called again they told me because I was a customer since 1991 they would give me two new phones free of any charge and they would reduce my internet bill by thirty dollars per month. I asked 3 times if this was true they said yes! I was mailed the two phones in the mail but when I went to the Xfinity store all of a sudden it became 22 dollars a month for 24 months. Now my internet bill came in the mail without the thirty dollar reduction. Luckily I recorded the conversation. The second router works fine. Is this how Comcast does business ??

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Were you able to fix and resolve and add and successfully received the -$30.00 service discount placed and updated onto your current Xfinity services with your new added service changes with Xfinity mobile service on your Xfinity account?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_63705b Thank you so much for your post about your experience with adding Xfinity Mobile services to your account. With a discount to your residential services from adding Xfinity mobile services to your account the multi-product discount will appear on your bill within 30 days of Xfinity Mobile activation. Due to that time frame and your option to return your devices within the first part of the 30 days it can miss the fist bill after being added. If you have received more than one bill since adding the Xfinity mobile services without the discount applying please let us know! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here