U

Sunday, December 24th, 2023 7:17 PM

Closed

Bait and switch

Began process of moving family plan (6 phones) from AT&T to Xfinity toward end of November.  The then current offer was ($750 credit toward upgrade for each of several iPhone 12 Pro Max’s to iPhone 15Pro Max) 2-for-1 service (unlimited data, total $20 per line for 6 lines) for each line for monthly service, and was set to end December 5.   Agent confirmed that I am locked in for the offer in place at the time we start process of transfer, even though would not complete transfer during the period of that deal.  
I have notes from not fewer than 6 recorded calls, each time with different or contradictory terms regarding pricing information, upgrade and whether I qualify for the offer in place end of November.   Many of the agents initially reported I would not be eligible for the November offer, all but one confirmed I would be eligible by the end of our conversation.  
now that all of my lines are been transferred, Xfinity seems to have decided, and will not budge from the position that I can only qualify for the current offer that is in place, with a sum total of zero opportunity for phone upgrade.

I am extremely dissatisfied with the way. This has turned out and will fight to make it right. The Xfinity customer service line agents and supervisors have no authority to make this right, so I expect that from a formal complaint process.  I do have notes from many of the calls and I know you have accordance. I have the attention and support of the consumer protection  of local CBS Consumer Protection news reporter, and I am exploring options for legal action.   Company needs to listen to the recordings of my conversations with agents. Some I am not proud of, but I have never experienced this level of frustration as a consumer.

Please inform me how I can request an investigation and resolution of my dissatisfaction.  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 months ago

Hi there, @user_yyo9s0 ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. Thank you for your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'll be more than happy to get your Xfinity Mobile billing concerns escalated. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

I signed in and find no fm icon

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

9 months ago

I feel your pain and I've posted my own horror story too, with porting over (4) phone lines to Xfinity Mobile from AT&T & T-Mobile, which to this day -- I still miss being able to just call 611 too UGH!!!!!!!  Don't give up the fight!!!! 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here