U

Friday, June 21st, 2024 11:54 PM

Bad service, worthless promises, misinformation, lazy employees

About eight months ago, I requested a correction on my bill to remove a month, and the agent assured me it would be handled. However, the bill was neither removed nor noted on my account. A few months later, I inquired again and asked another agent to reduce my service. He said he couldn't do it since there were no notes from the previous request but promised to reduce the service for me.

Then, my phone screen broke, and I was without a phone for months, even spending some time in the hospital. Finally, I accessed my email and saw that Xfinity was charging me $400 for unused services, with a two-week deadline to pay or face collections and lose my number. Last week, I contacted customer support, who acknowledged the billing mistake and escalated it to a supervisor, promising to email me by the following Monday.

It's now six days later, with no contact, and my bill is going to collections today, risking my number. Despite all the misinformation, broken promises, and lack of proper documentation, support couldn't help me. I'm now reaching out through this forum to resolve the issue, keep my number, and receive the correct bill for the service. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

Good evening @user_h63wg9, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums. We're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience with your bill and that you have not received contact back yet. I know how stressful it can be when a bill gets sent to collections and assure you that you've reached the right team to help look into this further and find a resolution. We'll be happy to get a ticket submitted over to our dedicated Mobile Executive team for further assistance. I'm confident they will be able to help resolve your mobile billing issues. To get started on the ticket process, we will need to collect some sensitive information. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further and helping turn this situation around. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here