U

Thursday, August 29th, 2024 9:21 PM

At this point i have to sue

When i started my service they gave me an internet plan and 2 mobile lines in one where i had to pay 90 dollars for both. I later moved and had to move my service too. Little did i know that that would be the start of months of calling with so many problems to be fixed. all of a sudden my bill changed. I paid 65 dollars for internet and 90 for my phone bill. I called many times to try and ask and resolve this but every time i called they would tell me it’s a problem in the system and they can get it fixed. As i right this i have been left ignored on a call to them for 40 minutes all because i asked to speak to a supervisor. I tried to cancel the internet plan and was told i had to pay 230 dollars to close because of a contract i didnt sign or agree to. I just became aware of it as i was going through my account documents. So on top of increasing my monthly bill now they added a contract i never agreed to and are trying to exploit me of 230. I haven’t even mentioned how i had to get a whole new number because they made a mistake when i got a new phone and lost my number and that’s just another inconvice. My time being wasted when i try yo resolve they want to ignore their customers and want to ask why i want to end services.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here