Sun_rain's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 3rd, 2022 3:53 AM

Closed

apple watch activation

Hi, I just purchased a new Apple Watch. I have an iPhone with Xfinity Mobile.  I followed the online procedure to activate the Apple Watch and join to Xfinity Mobile.  click the Apple watch app in the iPhone -> click "My Watch"-> click "Cellular"-> click "Set Up Cellular". However, I was stuck at this setup. An error message showed up " Connection Failed. the connection to the server was lost. Please try again later." The Apple Watch and the iPhone have been paired.  WiFi and Bluetooth are on. Can someone help me figure this out? Thank you very much.

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for reaching out for help with Xfinity Mobile service. To receive customer support, you'll want to reach out to our exceptional team of Mobile experts. Support information can be found here:

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods: • SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968 • Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968 • Chat:

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

2 years ago

The Executive Support Feedback form will get you to the Xfinity Mobile Executive Team.  They fixed the problem with my watch activation.

Send Tom Feedback - Xfinity Support - Comcast Corporation

background on the issues:

Apple Watch Activation issue | Xfinity Community Forum

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here