U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 6th, 2024 6:26 AM

Closed

Anyway to find voicemails that are gone?

When I was using this voicemail, I lost several that I saved from my mom (who is no longer here) is there anyway to find them or are they gone? TIA 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

7 months ago

@user_40f77f Good morning! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your voicemail. I can see the importance of being able to access your voicemail for those saved messages from mom. I'm happy to assist you in accessing your voicemail. Have you tried to call your voicemail box and access your messages that way? You should be able to access your saved messages through there, if they are not showing up in the app. Here are the steps. Please let me know if there are any follow up questions I may answer for you. 

There are three ways to access your voicemail using your phone's dial pad. You can:

• Press and hold 1
  • Dial *86
  • Dial your Xfinity Mobile phone number

NOTE: If it's your first time calling into voicemail, follow the recorded instructions to create a voicemail PIN. You’ll then record your name and set up a greeting. After completing the setup process, follow the prompts to listen to your messages or change your personal options. 

You can also access voicemail from another phone. Here’s how:
  1. Dial your Xfinity Mobile phone number from any phone
  2. When your greeting begins to play, press #
  3. Enter your PIN
  4. Follow the prompts to access voicemails or change options

NOTE: Before you can access voicemail from another phone, you'll need to access it from your Xfinity Mobile phone (you'll want to follow the dial pad instructions) and complete the short setup process.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

I'm afraid this response isn't what we're looking for. We want OUR VISUAL VOICEMAIL back! My Note9 IS compatible however we continue to get a message that it's not. Mine was working until just a couple weeks ago. I've spent hours on the phone trying to get it resolved. I have a by the gig plan. Xfinity isn't going to force me to change my plan to get VISUAL VOICEMAIL- it's supposed to be a standard feature! 

I'm not the originator of this post. I'm one of MANY Xfinity mobile users with this issue!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @ByTheGig99, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the visual voicemail, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here