Z

Friday, July 28th, 2023 9:54 PM

Closed

Agreed to 2 year payment plan on galaxy s23 256gb version, instead I recieved the 128gb version

Title says it all, agreed to purchase a Samsung Galaxy s23 256 GB Edition and just now realized 5 months later that it's only got 128 GB of storage. Called Xfinity Mobile support and talk to the Xfinity assistant both said that I am beyond the return window. To be frank this sounds like a crock of shit how hard would it be to just send me a new device and have me send the not right device back? Xfinity mobile has proven to be a shit show so far nothing like the amazing service from the Xfinity Internet providers. Is there seriously no way this can be reconciled, I wasn't even offered credit towards my account. This feels like Highway robbery. 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

I seriously just hope that Xfinity can just change their leadership team. Super unethical and always trying to squeeze every penny from customers (upsell upsell upsell) even when they have to cheat or lie to customers. Super pissed with this company!

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

1 year ago

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform. I'd recommend calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reaching out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here