U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, December 12th, 2023 4:08 AM

Closed

Agent lied about '100% free phone line included' and I've been charged 2 (3 soon) autopay charges. No refund and agents trolling

As the title says. I contacted Xfinity support one day and the Indian tech support guy kept spamming me about some new deal. I knew it was too good to be true but the plan was $30 cheaper than what I was paying. 

After guaranteeing me three times the phone line was 100% free. I saw two autopay charges for almost $100 total on my account. Of course, contacting support has been no help. Each agent lies and keeps saying a different date. First it was 72 hours and I'll get my full refund. Then it was 'december 7th'. Then it's DEcember 20th. Obviously a major scam and they just depend on you giving up 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

9 months ago

[Edited: "Language"]... where is support. Billion dollar company and they don't answer support messages? 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_ca775d, thanks for reaching out for help with your Xfinity Mobile account. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform, but out team will be glad to take a look at this in more detail and help however we can. 

To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list, and send us a message with your full name and full address.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here