U

Wednesday, September 11th, 2024 8:50 PM

Activation

Its been about 15 days since i subscribed to xfinity mobile and the team is still unable to activate my phone. I have made about 12 different support calls with 12 different agents for about 30mins each but in vain. I'm at a point where i'm going to return their phone and cancel the subscription and go to another provider. They simply could not figure out what the issue is. They keep asking me to go back to previous provider for some 'fixing' but no one gives me a straight answer on what the issue is. 

Is anyone else facing the same issue ? Is Xfinity this horrible with activation ? I'm not sure how they can survive this business with this simple activation issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

7 days ago

Hi there, @user_0cjwfz. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums regarding the Xfinity Mobile issues, we can certainly help! Please send a DM with your full name and the full service address to assist further. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

My issue was resolved after they found a bug in activation process. The detailed steps you posted for me to contact support was done for about 15 times in past two weeks but that did not help. Finally an agent said it was still being processed in the backoffice as there is a bug in the process. They rectified the bug and then activation succeeded. 

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

user_0cjwfz That is good news to hear you were able to reach an agent to help with your activation issues. My team is always here for you if you should need us in the future. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here