U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 27th, 2023 7:27 PM

Closed

ACP CREDIT AND INTERNET ESSENTIALS

I have had internet essentials and ACP credit on my bill since I purchased my original phone. I had internet essentials prior to that. I have noticed that monthly my internet essentials credit is applied but I do not see one ACP credit that has been placed on my phone bill. I would like every ACP credit for every month that I have paid credited back to my account ASAP and I would like for you to straighten out the ACP credit so I do not rxoerience this from here on out or I am going to have to change providers that don’t have this ongoing issue as Xfinity does. Thank you

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

1 year ago

@user_93b2bb 

I have had internet essentials and ACP credit on my bill since I purchased my original phone. I had internet essentials prior to that. I have noticed that monthly my internet essentials credit is applied but I do not see one ACP credit that has been placed on my phone bill. I would like every ACP credit for every month that I have paid credited back to my account ASAP and I would like for you to straighten out the ACP credit so I do not rxoerience this from here on out or I am going to have to change providers that don’t have this ongoing issue as Xfinity does. Thank you

Your ACP credit will first go to your internet bill and anything remaining will go to your mobile bill. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here