Marko3563's profile

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Monday, August 14th, 2023 1:29 PM

Closed

Account number changed and now can’t port number out?

I have been with Xfinity mobile now for almost two years, and  my family will be relocating to a new area. We tested the service at the home we have under contract and we are in a dead zone so unfortunately we had to make the choice to switch. We began to port our numbers to T-Mobile and two of the three phone numbers ported without issue, the third however will not port and i am told “the account number is invalid.” 

My Xfinity Mobile app shows the account number is the same but Tmobile says it comes back invalid when requesting the port. I have the port pins, the phone is paid off/unlocked. I cant cancel the line until I port this number over. I have had this number for close to 18 years and I do not want to lose it.

Last night T-Mobile worked for over an hour trying to contact an Xfinity Mobile rep with no luck and yesterday i tried for over two hours with nothing. Can someone help?

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

Try again, but get a new PIN and select your remaining device/number in the process and get the proper account number while you are in the mobile App. 

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/transfer-number-to-another-carrier

Good Luck!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here