U

2 Messages

Saturday, July 22nd, 2023 8:27 PM

Closed

Accessing past statements

For months, I have tried intermittently to look up past statements to see which numbers were being texted etc.  Both hte mobile application and the website are unable to access this information.  Instead replying with "Whoops, something went wrong, try refreshing the page" again and again.  

Please DO NOT send me to the support or assistant or whatever that things is called that is just going to give me a link to the same thing I have been trying to access for months.  I just want to see the numbers I contacted, that's all.  

2 Messages

1 year ago

I am not sure if this post is being read by Xfinity support staff or by users only.  My tone of frustration is directed at Xfinity, not users trying to be helpful.  

Does anyone have any insight on this problem?  I have seen it pop up on other forums but with no direct solutions.

Thank You

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for connecting with us, @user_f584cc. I'm sorry about your experience with accessing your call/text lists. Can you tell me if you have access at all to your Xfinity Mobile account or the Xfinity Mobile app? Or do you get the error when you first log into the app or website?

If you do, you can review your last six months of call and text message details through the Xfinity Mobile app or online through Xfinity Mobile My Account. This history includes dates, times and phone numbers for all calls/texts sent from and received by all lines of service on your account.

Call and text message details older than six months aren't available. We don't store the content of any text messages.

Access Call/Text Details in the Xfinity Mobile App
1. Open the Xfinity Mobile app.
2. Tap the Billing tile at the bottom of the screen.

3. Tap the total bill amount of the bill cycle you wish to review.

4. Tap the line of service you wish to review.

• The total number of text messages and calls will show.
  • Click the total number to view details for your calls or texts.

5. The available call/text details are shown. 

Access Call/Text Details in the Xfinity Mobile My Account

1. Log in to Xfinity Mobile My Account.
  2. Click the Billing tab.
  3. Click View Statements in the top right hand corner.
  4. Click the total bill amount of the bill cycle you wish to review.
  5. Click Calls or Messages to view the details.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here