U

Thursday, October 19th, 2023 6:14 AM

Closed

5 months later no progress

I stumbled upon this post - https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/xfinity-mobile/complaint-to-xfinity-mobile/634592a748c60d55e605dcae

That is EXACLY what is happening to me! I'm supposed to be charged $60/month. After spending at least 20 hours working with you guys I am still being chargee $125. Just like the post link above EVERY SINGLE person I speak with assure me it is settled and the mischarges will be reimbursed and the montly charge will return to the $60. I have yet to have anything change. I spoke with you guys for quite sometime yesterday and was guaranteed to see the charges fixed within 24 hours. Shockingly enough (sarcasm) NOTHING changed. It just blows my mind a major national company is stealing money from so many people.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_wgyhy0! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you have been having with your Xfinity Mobile bill. I know how frustrating to hear you will be charged one thing to only see something different. Since it has been a few days, are you still seeing the incorrect amount?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here