U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 22nd, 2023 10:01 AM

Closed

$400 promotional gift card scam

Hello, I switched from Boost mobile to xfinity mobile with the promotion being ring your own phone get $400 visa gift card. Now I am being told that promotion never existed and only getting 1 $100 gift card when I switched to phones. I called multiple times to confirm my $400 gift cards and like 9 agents told me I was getting $400 and definitely qualified. There has been so many problems with xfinity and seeing this is a recurring issue sounds fishy. Called spoke to managers and everyone I possible could to get this resolved and nope still nothing. Luring people in with with false information (which is illegal) and not fulfilling your promise is not proper business. I am tired of being lied to when I’ve been a loyal customer to you. I will be taking my complaints to the BBB if this is cleared up. All calls are recorder, so better get to listening to the numerous calls from me to xfinity to see what your agents are promising and doing! Hope you guys can resolve this fast…. I’m truly out of patience with this company and all their deceitfulness! 

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

1 year ago

Hi @user_d80533, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity. We appreciate you joining our Xfinity Mobile family. We want to make sure you concern and handled by the correct team. Please contact Xfinity Mobile at https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile to have your concern looked into deeper. This team has the tools to access your account and promotions. They are also able to get assistance with resolution. You may also visit an Xfinity Store where they would be able to see the promotions that were valid when you signed up for service and also who assisted to create your new account. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]. We signed up for xfinity in the beginning of January with their "promotion" claiming they would give us a $500.00 gift card 90 days after signing up. We still even have the promotional flyer as proof. It's been well over 90 days since we signed up and no one will give us any answer about the gift card. When talking with Xfinity employees on the phone, they simply just hang up on us because they have no answers. [Edited: "Inflammatory"] lawyer will now be handling the situation from here.

(edited)

This comment has been converted into a post

1 Message

11 months ago

Exactly same thing is happening with me. 
I have spent hours with them. I am going to write a letter to State Attorney General and report this. Definitely a scam. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here