J

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, December 29th, 2021 9:08 PM

Closed

$300 Visa Prepaid offer with iPhone Upgrade

It’s been 12 weeks since I’ve purchased and activated my 13 pro max, in which i was to receive a $300 visa prepaid card. It showed a pending status  on the incentive tracker early December, i checked today and it no longer shows the card, no status no promo.  One of the reasons I upgraded was for the promo. What’s going on? I’ve called and left contact info with no avail.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Bump on this question - I am dealing with the exact same thing and it is unbelievably aggravating! I don't know about you, JMG99, but if I don't get the visa cards or a resolution, I'll be taking it to small claims court.

Contributor

• 

224 Messages

3 years ago

There are multiple threads on this same issue and it affects me also.  I upgraded two lines to iPhones under the $300 prepaid Visa promotion in October.  The phones have been activated for over 6 weeks now and nothing shows up in the rebate tracker.  I have had two chats with XM representatives and both acknowledged my eligibility for this rebate.  One told me the cards would be shipped 90 days after activation even though the promo said 4-6 weeks.  I had a ticket created last week but there is apparently no way to check the status online which means calling and waiting again.  Very annoying.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same issue here. Only reason I upgraded.

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

3 years ago

@JMG99 I want to make sure that your prepaid card concern is addressed. No need to worry you are in good hands when it comes to this. You will work with one of my amazing representatives that specialize in Xfinity Mobile accounts.

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

• Chat: https://comca.st/32LZ5xg

Contributor

• 

224 Messages

@XfinityZacharyA Maybe you could explain why so many of us that purchased iPhones under this promo (which ran in October) have yet to see anything show up on the Xfinity Incentive Tracker website.

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@lmacmil I can understand your concern and would recommend reaching out directly to our Xfinity Mobile team for assistance with this. They can assist further and get to the bottom of what is causing it to not show up in the incentive tracker. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

224 Messages

As of 1/5/2022, my rebates show up in the incentive tracking system.  I had a ticket created about 12/21 and when I called on 1/3, was told the rebates had been approved on 12/29 and were "sent to processing."  It appears that the rebates don't show up in the system until they have been processed.  It also appears that processing takes much longer than the promotion stated it would.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I was told the same January 4, 2022 and told $300 for every new line I activate before January 15, 2022. I convinced my wife to leave T-Mobile for the deal. Every agent I’ve spoken to reassured me that I would get an email. It is now January 18, 2022 and I am being told by an agent, that promotion never existed and the only promotion was if I transferred my service and was a new time internet customer, AND it’s only available for one customer per account. So Xfinity hires foreigners to do their sales and they lie because well it’s not their country and they get paid peanuts… and they’re apparently lying to customers to get their service. The more you know. If you’re reading this, sadly you’ve already been scammed by Xfinity.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

did it get resolved? I am having the same issue

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Still has not been resolved but they created a ticket and i was supposed to receive it last week

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

Hello @JMG99, did you still need assistance or has this been resolved? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

@XfinityXavier​ Are you able to help anyone else here? There are a lot of us having issues. My incentive still isn't showing up on the tracker website and it's been over 3 months.

Problem Solver

• 

892 Messages

Hi there @CJM1987! I am sorry for any frustrations caused. As I mentioned, unfortunately I didn't see any gift card incentives for your residential account.

Any Xfinity Mobile gift card incentive issues would need to be directed to our skilled Xfinity Mobile team. They can be reached at 1-888-936-4968. They are available 24 hours/day, seven days/week. You can also reach out using this link https://comca.st/3okCfoLt. Scroll down to the bottom of the support page and click "Ask Xfinity".

Thank you again, I hope you are able to get some answers. Have a good day! 

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

@XfinitySelena​ I love how every time someone mentions they have a problem they're directed towards the useless support team at that number. No one ever helps. We need someone higher up to look into this. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

They offered me a $50 credit and an "I'm sorry you had that miscommunication, we will be sure to pass on the feedback to the agent you spoke to". I asked for the supervisor and he would not answer the phone. I finally had it after 50minutes and told the agent to tell the supervisor to stop being a coward and do his job...still didn't help

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

2 years ago

I am going through the same issue right now. I bought my iPhone 13 Pro on October 19, 2021 and still do not have my $300 prepaid Visa card. I have seen the status for the card on the incentive tracker one time and then it was gone. I have spoken to multiple agents through the chat and they all assured me that I'm getting it, but none of them can tell me when or why it's not showing on the tracker. I called in yesterday twice and both agents told me that I would NOT be getting the card but didn't really tell me why. I am going to go through small claims court I believe as the user above suggested they were. I have been with Xfinity Mobile for over 3 years now and I believe I'm going to have to cancel service and go with Verizon. 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

224 Messages

2 years ago

Here's my timline:  phones purchased in October and activated in mid-November, ticket created about 12/20/21 in a conversation with Xfinity person, rebates approved 12/29 (another conversation about my ticket status), 1/5/22 status on the incentive tracker changed to "qualified" (it did not show up prior to this) and as of 1/12/2022, status changed to "shipped."  I'm out of town so my mail is being held at the post office.  I have to assume it will be there when I get home.

The question I can't answer is whether the rebate would have been processed had I not called and had a ticket created.  Xfinity clearly doesn't have the resources in place to process the volume of rebates that their promotions create.  And the result is many unhappy and dissatisfied customers.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

@lmacmil I just did another chat and was told I would not be getting it since I was not in the timeframe of the promo. I have a chat log saved where they specifically state the promo ran from 9/17 - 10/21 and my purchase was made on 10/6, yet they are still saying I don't qualify. How did you get your issue taken care of?

(edited)

Contributor

• 

224 Messages

I had two different people on chats in December tell me I was eligible though neither could explain why it didn't show up in the rebate tracker.  When I called the number shown on the rebate tracking site 1-800-526-3268 (I waited 45 minutes for a callback), I was given a ticket number and they said the ticket would be processed in 7-10 business days.  When I called back to check the status 2 weeks later, that's when they told me my rebate had been approved and a couple days later it showed up on the rebate tracking site.  

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at https://comca.st/3IvYYW4 where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I can tell you that when I upgraded one of my lines to the Galaxy s21 ultra and was offered the $300 visa giftcard it took nearly 3 months to get. Real crazy honestly but it did eventually come. Same with when I transferred some new lines over and got visa gift cards, took several months. Don’t know why on earth it takes three months…

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This is a major SCAM. I had the same problem. Brought my own IPhone in Sept 2021. Each time I would go back to the tracker it would show a less amount of gift card. Same was done with the internet I signed up for. Started out with approval for 300 and 150. Ended getting 50 and 100. TOTAL SCAM.

Contributor

• 

224 Messages

2 years ago

I finally got my Visa gift card.  I don't know exactly when it came because I've been away but sometime between mid-January and last week.  I purchased the phones in late October.

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

@lmacmil​ Lucky you. I hope I have similar luck. I still don't see anything on the incentive tracker website. 

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

2 years ago

So, I have not given up on this. I did another chat last week and a ticket was created. The agent assured me everything looked good on my account and that I would be getting the card. I was told I would hear something back within 3 days. Those 3 days came and went, so I did another chat. A second agent said the same thing, that I would absolutely be getting the card since I met all requirements. They escalated the issue. I was told I'd be hearing something within 7-10 business days. It's interesting that the first 5 agents I spoke with through chat and over the phone all said that I would not be getting the card and now the last two agents said that I would be. I guess we will see...

Contributor

• 

224 Messages

@CJM1987​ It took 16 days from when I called and a ticket was created until it showed up in the incentive tracker.  It referenced the ticket number in the incentive tracker as "qualified."  It was another 3-5 days before the status changed to "shipped."  Soon after that I received an automated phone call saying the card would be shipped in 7-14 days.  Hang in there!

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

@lmacmil​ Thank you. That is good to hear. I am trying to stay optimistic, but I am not believing anything until I actually see the card in my hand.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

It’s all a scam! Xfinity scammed us all. Just got off the phone with them. Now there putting in stipulations that you had to pay off the phone upon ordering in order to qualify for the $300.00 card. Total scam! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here