U

Thursday, August 17th, 2023 6:23 AM

Closed

200$ fraud

I signed up 2/2023 it was advertised as 200$ each line I brought over, I got 1 gift card for 200$ months later I called and was told our mistake it’ll be sent end of July beginning of August well still nothing and now they are saying no it’s only 100$ but I brought 3 lines over SMH anyone want to join for a lawsuit based on false advertisement 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

@user_6fdbdf Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team about your concern regarding your gift cards. I can definiately see how this would be frustrating, and would be happy to take a closer look into getting you in the right direction for a resolution. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, service address, and the mobile numbers that are associated with your account? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

same here…i have their rep who signed me up on the same day with the same deal…their prepaid card department rep said i “misunderstood” the rep, who which i recorded, took notes, and asked the question twice back. i have filed with local and federal consumer division. these scammers keep redirecting calls and hope you go away. should be class action. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here