U

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 3:31 PM

Closed

200 dollar prepaid VISA card breach of oral contract

I changed my mobile line from T-Mobile to X-Finity Mobile based on an offer I recorded with their representative in late April 2023. I enrolled on that day, yet had to wait until they sent the changeover SIMs on a later date to activate (their responsibility) The offer: Switch over and receive $200/phone (line) in a Prepaid VISA card. I changed over two phones. Subsequently, months later, I had to call them to prompt them to send me the first $200 pre-paid card in August. That rep said they would send the next $200 pre-paid card out in a couple weeks thereafter. Never happened. I have attempted to contact X-Finity and either keep trying to switch to the main line which does not handle this issue.  I was finally provided the direct number (800-526-3268) and have tried to speak with them. One person hung up, another switched me back to the Main line – to divert from then issue, and finally, after trying for a couple hours, the last rep indicated I misunderstood the promotion; which I did not. I took notes on the day I accepted the offer and enrolled in the program on that day.  

[Edited: "Solicitation"]

Screen shot.

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

1 year ago

I am really starting to sound like a broken record here.... Xfinity customer service reps have no authority to be offering any prepaid cards. The only legit offer will be posted on the website and they've never offered more than $150 per line. [Edited: "Solicitation/Inflammatory"]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

It is statistically unlikely that lying to customers by Xfinity sales reps for several hundreds of incidences regarding false marketing deals is not complicity understood by Xfinity, Xfinity rep.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

What authority makes you state that?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here