ANSWERED: How to fix the Xfinity voicemail messages indicator always on
Our voicemail indicator on our home phone is perpetually on even with no messages. Needs to be reset or resolved please
***Created by our Community***
2. Login with your Comcast credentials and make sure you are on the Voicemail Indicator Light page
3. Click on Mark all voicemails as heard button
1. Go here: https://connect.xfinity.com/voice/voicemail
2. Login with your Comcast credentials and make sure you are on the Voicemail page
3. In the left pane, click the Mark all voicemails as Heard and ensure the RED indicator appears next to all listed voicemail messages.
If you still need assistance, please post your concern here: https://forums.xfinity.com/topics/home-phone-features/602d56fce6b3965d18e3a5a0
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.