ANSWERED: How do I use Xfinity Mobile's Phone Finder?
With Xfinity Mobile's Phone Finder feature, you can locate a misplaced Xfinity Mobile phone in your home with just the sound of your voice. There is no setup or app installation required — all Xfinity Mobile phones are configured for Phone Finder to work out of the box.
Voice commands to find your phone
Using the X1 Voice Remote, you can choose from three voice commands to locate your phone. Press the blue Voice Remote button on your remote, then say one of the following:
- "Xfinity Mobile, find XXXX's (insert your name) phone."
- ""Xfinity Mobile, find (XXX) XXX-XXXX (insert your phone number)."
- "Xfinity Mobile, find my phone."
When the voice command goes through, your phone will ring so you can go find it!
Tips for successful voice commands
- Phone Finder only works on set top boxes tied to the account you used to sign up for Xfinity Mobile.
- Leave your ringer on. The Phone Finder feature will not override your ringer setting, so if your phone is on silent or vibrate, it will not ring audibly.
- Always say "Xfinity Mobile" first. This is the guard phrase that activates the X1 Voice Remote feature.
- If you have multiple lines on your account, you need to specify a name or phone number before saying a command.
- Phone Finder will recognize the nickname you chose to set up your device. You can edit this nickname on the Xfinity Mobile My Account page online or on the app.
- If you have a less common name, use the "find my phone" or "find (XXX) XXX-XXXX" commands to avoid confusing the voice-recognition software.
Xfinity Mobile Phone Finder - https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/how-to-use-phone-finder