rrcurt's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, August 29th, 2024 6:57 PM

Xfinity Mobile service continuously drops.

Xfinity Mobile service continuously drops.   When it does, I cannot receive or make calls or receive my text until I realize that I have no service and restart my phone.  It comes up and I get all my messages - until it drops again.  Very frustrating.  Considering canceling Xfinity and Comcast. [Edited: Soliciting]. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

12 days ago

@rrcurt I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your connection dropping. A mobile user myself I know how frustrating it can be when a call drops. 

Are the signal issues happening while you're at home, work, traveling or on the road? 

How often does his happen?

Did this just start?

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

This happens nearly every day, and sometimes several times a day.  When it drops I do not know exactly, but I must check to see if I have service every time I enter a store, work, or home.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

That would be frustrating, @rrcurt. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat - https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile - for assistance with these issues?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here