U

Monday, August 19th, 2024 9:36 PM

Xfinity Mobile Review

I’ve been a loyal Xfinity customer for years and recently called in to activate a line for my son. During the call, the representative informed me about a promotion where if I had an unlimited line, I could get another line for free. Given the offer, I decided to go ahead and sign up. 

However, I was calling on my lunch break, and since I didn’t have my son’s phone with me, I couldn’t provide the IMEI number. I requested a callback, which the representative assured me was scheduled, but unfortunately, I never received that call.

The next day, during my lunch break again, I had to call back. This time, I spoke with a different representative who was very kind but informed me that there was no such promotion available for existing clients. I asked to speak to a manager to see if they could honor the promotion since I was initially misled. The representative tried to reach her supervisor but was unsuccessful. She promised a callback, but I still haven’t heard from anyone.

While the customer service representatives I spoke with were polite, the lack of follow-through and the miscommunication about the promotion have been disappointing. I’m left feeling frustrated and uncertain about continuing with Xfinity Mobile. 

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here