unhappy281's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, June 5th, 2024 3:04 AM

Xfinity Mobile is terrible in everyway

Reception is terrible, customer service is even worse. No one can fix my problem or speak in a way that I can understand them. I am not "Mr. Rick." Worst service I have ever experienced. I never realized how good I had it with Verizon Wireless!

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

4 months ago

The concern is not "Xfinity Compliments" related. Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

4 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @unhappy281, I am sorry to hear that you had a horrible experience with our mobile service. You are in the right place and we are happy to assist you today. May I have you provide us with a bit more details on your mobile concerns. 

1 Message

2 months ago

We went into the Xfinity store because doing stuff over the phone with them is next to impossible. To my dismay the rep was just as difficult to deal with. Explaining things to him was next to impossible. Also the service is good when you’re not getting bumped down which happens a few times a day at which point you can’t even load an app. I’m over it and now that my phones are paid off I’m out. This company gets a fat F!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here