U

Saturday, January 27th, 2024 6:32 AM

Closed

Xfinity and Samsung is a rip off

With one more payment on my phone Samsung updates my phone then I have to "reactivate" my phone but when I do it takes me to an upgrade page. Like seriously. I can't call or text (same with receiving) so I'm having issues with logging on to my account. When I finsly get to a live rep they have me shut down my phone and the whole process starts again...seeiously!?! Oh the kicker...singl

e line pays $45 but multiple lines pay $30!?! Been with them for over 10 years and this is how they treat "loyal" customers. Plus I don't get service everywhere like I did with cricket. Shame on Samsung & shame on xfinity!!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

8 months ago

@user_z194jf Welcome to our Community Forum! Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited over this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests for our Mobile customers. I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here