C

Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 3:10 AM

What a horrible experience from Xfinity Mobile, can someone help please!!!

I have being pushed by a few Xfinity sale person (calling me) to switch from AT&T to Xfinity mobile for a bundle deal with my cable internet service. 

The first week after seeting up with the service (moving 3 lines into Xinfinty), the immediate next day early morning I got email notification a new line is being added. I tried to log into my account, I can not. I have to request to change password and finally get access to my account. During the time I am changing my password, there is ANOTHER line is added. I have to talk with the fraud department to get rid of both of them. 

A few days later, two of my phone numbers disconnected from the network, I logged into the account and found my two phone numbers are being assigned to two new phone I do not recognized. The same day, the person stolen the number called my bank and credit card and even changed my password of my credit card account by using my primary phone number. The things just get worse and worse. 

I tried to call Xfinity 4 time the whole day, every time stayed on the line for 1-2 hours, they can not resolve the issue. Not sure which part of the Xfinity system is compromised by the hacker, I can't verify myself by type in my SSN/birthday. I was asked to go to a local xfinity store, and even more ridiculous is the store ask me the call the fraud deparment in the store since they can't not do anything (Even after I showed all my personal identificaiton like driver license). 

I continued to call them (mostly answered by someone in far away asian country), and every time the end results the same, first go to customer service, and then they pass me over to some random fraud department, and then they pass me back to customer service, going circles for hours on the phone. Up to now, the hacked number is still being used by the theft, and xfinity can NOT even dis-activate the number. 

I have open numerous fraud case, some of them are just being closed randomly, and so far it has been 24 hours and counting and nobody conatcted me. The theft still texting my banking/credit account, and I have to close all my credit cards

What should I do??????

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here