U

Friday, May 3rd, 2024 11:52 PM

Unreliable

I have no choice but to change carriers and take the bad credit. I'll fight ya to no ends over any charges since you have not provided anything I was promised for switching. Your company could do a lot better with agents that can actually do something to help. There is no customer support nor a single care about your customer once you have our bank info and a contract nobody mentioned.  After over 50 phone calls to your 'ambassadors', I give up..

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

2 months ago

What is the issue ? 

Chat always works well here. 

Official Employee

• 

574 Messages

2 months ago

user_tvrs5r Have you contacted Xfinity mobile yet?

4 Messages

@XfinityVictor​ yes I have. Over and over again. Always the same results. Phone calls last from 45 min to 4 hours. They are refusing to provide the services I am contracted to pay for. I'm a good customer. I was planning to do the security and so much more. At this point I'm gonna change internet providers all together. Xfinity has made me feel worthless to them. What a shame. 

4 Messages

I only called to get internet. They talked me into the mobile plan by promising me 3 free phones. I agreed and signed up. Recieved 2 phones and was told the third wasn't approved after the fact. S[Edited: "Inflammatory"]. The two they sent barely work. They have promised to replace the phones on 2 occasions only to change thier minds without notifying me. I have confirmation numbers btw.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

We appreciate your choice in service providers and the opportunity to help out, @user_tvrs5r. If you could please send a direct chat message with your full name, and complete service address along with a brief overview to “Xfinity Support”, we'd be happy to help. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here