U

Tuesday, August 27th, 2024 8:55 PM

Transfer Service is [Edited]

I have tried to transfer my number over since the 8/24. At this point I have been on the phone for over 20+ hours with no help and now I am without service and have to wait 72 to 1 WEEK to get service!

What happened:

• 8/24 request sent to T Mobile
  • 8/25 Xfinity says request not approved - talked to rep from T Mobile and Xfinity at the same time and they were arguing with each other about the issue! 
  • 8/25 Rep resubmits request
  • 8/26 esim and number still not working. Call and talk to supervisors and they say its T Mobiles fault. Reps at T Mobile and Xfinity on line again and argue about issue.  Supervisors say I need a T3 rep. Xfinity admits its their fault as they were sending the request to SPRINT! The company T Mobiles bought in 2020! REALLY! Suddenly T Mobile phone is disconnected and I HAVE NO SERVICE TO EVEN CALL and fix the issue!
  • 8/27 call back as they said it should be fixed today.  Level 1 reps have no clue what is going on. They tell me my phone is disconnect from T Mobile and its their issue again! Talk to more unhelpful managers and and they let me know that it will take 72 hours to a week to fix.

TELL ME THAT THIS IS RIGHT? 
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here