U

Monday, June 24th, 2024 9:41 PM

The worst cell phone service Xfinity mobile

I should’ve known better. I have always used Verizon for the last 20 years and I have to say I’ve never had a problem. I moved to a town that only has Xfinity Comcast cable. I had a basic House Phone landline. I was told I could save some money with the Xfinity landline which at the time I didn’t realize it was a freaking mobile phone. If that was the case I would’ve just gone with the company that I’ve used for over 20 years, which was Verizon. But no, they said they could save me money and I said OK. I said it’s a landline right and they said yes it’s a landline so that’s what I assumed it was. But in reality, it was the way that they said it that made me think it was a landline and a house phone and it’s really just another freaking mobile phone. The service sucks. I keep trying to get a hold of Customer Service for the mobile issue and for some reason , it’s 5 o’clock in the afternoon and it says they’re closing soon. Cannot get a direct number to contact them and give them a piece of my mind tight for people and the Xfinity customer service person made it sound like this was just the greatest deal for me. All I wanted was a landline for my home  For emergencies. A very frustrated customer. As I see and read all the above from other customers, they seem to be getting the same kind of runaround and nothing is being done. From Xfinity mobile to make this problem right for their customers

Official Employee

• 

702 Messages

7 days ago

@user_a81b4m Thank you for taking the time to reach out about your issues. I am sorry to hear that the service you received is not what you were expecting. We do offer landline services (Xfinity Voice) and Xfinity Mobile. I would love to look over your account to see what options we have. Please, send a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here