U

Sunday, August 4th, 2024 5:00 PM

Terrible Service

Xfinity Mobile service is awful. As soon as I pay off my phone I'm going back to T Mobile!

4 Messages

2 months ago

At least twice a week we get a Facebook message from someone saying our phones are going straight to voicemail again. Our phones saying that we're not connected to any network and can only make emergency calls. Sometimes restarting the phones work, and sometimes I wind up having to drive to my daughter's house and call Xfinity from her T Mobile phone. As soon as my phone is paid off I'm going back to T Mobile!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Terrible Service [Edited: made lower case]

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hello, @user_tuvahu! Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your mobile questions. Since Xfinity Mobile support is somewhat limited for our Digital Care Team via social media, we ask that you reach directly out (by call or text) to our Xfinity Mobile Sales and Service team at 1-888-936-4968 for further assistance with your mobile device. You may also use our Secure Online Chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7! Please let us know if you have any trouble reaching them, and I hope this helps :)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here