U

Saturday, December 2nd, 2023 5:40 PM

Closed

SOS

not getting service only SOS. Customer service is useless and when they asked my to reset my phone I can’t contact anymore because it ask me to “switch back to other chat” how to I get back my service that I pay for. Keeps saying “No Sim”

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

@user_hw5cmm Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Forums. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc. For all Xfinity Mobile related questions please contact Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to a Secure Online Chat. (https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

2 Messages

This is happening monthly now on every device on our xfinity mobile account! We’ve done hundreds of network resets modem resets gotten new SIM cards and spent 300 hours plus on the phone with xfinity useless service and still every month we loose service & all our devices end up stuck on sos mode! 

they’re literally endangering our lives and jobs now because when this happens we have 0 way to communicate with the outside world and it takes days! To get xfinity to fix it! 

we are canceling all xfinity services first chance we get 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here