U

Friday, August 2nd, 2024 6:36 AM

SOS ISSUE!!!!!!

my phone has been stuck on SOS for 72 hours . I can not make phone calls texts use the internet. I called xfinity they are trying to convince me my phone is reported lost or stolen which is BULL because my phone is in my hands they just have absolutely no idea what is going on and need to make up somthing !! I have spent days multiple hours talking to numerous representatives trying to resolve the issue and they all do the same thing . Put me on hold , reset the eSIM , and tell me I’m on a block list that will be lifted and my phone will work in 30 minutes . Jokes on me. We are going into day 4 no working cellphone , recently the last representative told me she would shut my line OFF and reactivate with my same exact number to see if that fixes the issue … well guess what ???? They shut it off and didn’t reactivate I was on hold for 2 hours and NOTHING . needless to say I’m switching to tmobile . Shame on u xfinity!!!!!!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

I’m having the same issue with Xfinity. I hear it’s also happening to t-mobile and Verizon too

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve been experiencing with your phone. It sounds incredibly frustrating to have been dealing with this issue for so long without a resolution. I can imagine how challenging it must be to be without your phone, especially after spending so much time on the phone with support and still not seeing any results. It’s completely understandable to feel upset given the circumstances. I’m here to assist in any way I can. To get started, please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Such a joke! Xfinity has done nothing to help customers with this SOD issue! 🤬

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

user_d0084c, I appreciate you taking the time out of your day and I want to ensure you are provided the best support possible. Can tell me a little more about what steps you have tried so far to get the device working? Have you tried calling or texting 1-888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile Expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

Did you not read what I wrote ? I reached out multiple times . Not one out of the 50 people I talked to were helpful . I ended up canceling all phone lines and cable, I would not ever recommend ur service to anyone .

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here