Davilo's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, April 28th, 2024 3:44 PM

select multiple emails

Hiw do i select multiple emails? Long pressing on an email to select it and tapping on adfitional emails doesnt work for some reason. Im using an android samsung galaxy

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

2 months ago

Hiw do i select multiple emails? ...

The instructions given above should work if you are using Samsung's native email app.

If you are using connect.xfinity.com in Chrome, in the Inbox tap Edit, then tap the select bubbles that appear to the left of each email.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

Tapping edit and tapping the "bubbles" next to the emails turned out to be the solution to my problem.

Thanks to both of you for replying to question.

Problem Solver

• 

449 Messages

2 months ago

@Davilo Long-press the first email, and when a tick appears on the left, tap the other ones you want to select.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

When i long tap on an email it highlights it to show that it s selected but a check box doesnt appear. Tapping on another email to select it  opens that email ins

Instead of srlecting it.

Problem Solver

• 

449 Messages

@Davilo What app/phone are you using for email?

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Galaxy A14 5G, Firefox for Android v. 125.3.0

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here