U

Saturday, June 15th, 2024 2:45 AM

Roaming not working internationally

Hello. I am currently abroad in Poland and having difficulty with roaming on iPhone 13 despite having global pass activated and having 4 bar signal. The phone does connect to local carriers but does not display 4g/5g/LTE. I have tried:

- restarting

- hard restarting

- network reset

- toggle airplane mode

- toggle roaming

- ensuring no VPN

- software update

- updating carrier settings

- manually selecting network from the options listed.

I appreciate the help

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

15 days ago

Hi @user_fvw6bf,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope your trip is going great and that you are having an awesome time. That said, I understand you're running into some troubles with your service in Poland. I appreciate you outlining the steps you provided so far, all of which, were great. I am grateful for you being proactive and giving all this a try. To confirm, did this only happen when you arrived in Poland? Any troubles connecting while traveling or at stops along the way? 

1 Message

5 days ago

i was using global travel pass + roaming for 2 weeks in Germany.  after I moved to Austria, xfinity mobile connectivity got lost . i had a few moments when LTE or 5G was in with "R" symbol on the bar signal but it got disconnected soon.  as of June 27, I am still having same issue for 48 hours. 

Problem Solver

• 

448 Messages

@user_2baaro I just read a news article regarding international roaming not working. It is affecting all carriers. Related to issues at international connection partner Syniverse, according to a person familiar with the situation. The company says the estimated time of restoration is 12 hours up to 24 hours.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here