U

Tuesday, November 21st, 2023 9:12 PM

Closed

Poor signal

I have been to the Xfinity store multiple times and spent days and hours with online tech

trying to get my new phone to work. I have such bad service in my house that I have to go stand in my front yard to have a conversation. It appears that there is no signal booster available. I am counting the MANY days I have to stay with this service due to contract on new phone before I can leave this service. I have no issues with any other Xfinity product that I use. I just tell everyone I can that switching to Xfinity comes with the risk of never having a good call in your house ever. 

Official Employee

• 

690 Messages

8 months ago

@user_e8bf1q Are you having issues with Xfinity Mobile or Xfinity Voice (landline) service? 

3 Messages

only mobile, home phone is fine. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_e8bf1q 

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. Please reach out to our mobile colleagues via :

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I will not be contacting them again. I went to the store 3 times. Was with phone tech for hours on several days- kept being escalated to higher tech and finally to Verizon tech (who were 3 times supposed to call me back.)  I stayed home for days waiting for the call. I am done with the expectation of getting help, Everyone who calls me asks why my voice sounds mechanical or drops or they simply can't hear me. I am at the point of using my house when at home unless I want to stand in my front yard. I  had AT & T for years without any issues.... counting the year+ until I can go back. The xfinity sales person convinced me the issue was my old phone, so purchased a new one. Absolutely the worse decision. It wasn't my phone. 

Official Employee

• 

690 Messages

@user_e8bf1q I can understand your frustration, and rightfully so. My team is here to help. If you want any more assistance, then just send us a DM. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here