U

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 2:13 PM

paid off phone over a month ago STILL LOCKED and unusable on our new carrier

We paid off a phone plan to transfer the device to a new carrier, never were able to properly port the number, because the phone remain locked and has been over a month later.  I cannot reach my son after sports and such because even though i've paid for 3 months with the new carrier he can't have an active phone number because his phone is still locked because of xfinity.  I have called multiple times, the first time they unlocked it but nothing changed, the second time they sent an email unlock code which we had never been prompted to enter and even so the code said 'N/A' when it came through the email.  So frustrated. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

9 days ago

Hello user_s7wkj9. Our apologies for the frustration the locked mobile phone has caused. You have come to the right place, because we can take a closer look at what is happening and get this sorted out. 

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here