U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, November 27th, 2023 3:11 PM

Closed

Nothing but problems!

Cell service [Edited: "Language"], phone you sold me , Samsung A53 5g, [Edited: "Language"]. In my home this service and phone are almost useless. I have only one bar of cell service inside my house, so Google Messages can't send or receive text messages. I constantly have to cycle airplane mode on and off to reset. Some app notifications can only be received when outdoors. I used to have Verizon, so I'm using the same cell tower. With Verizon I had a Samsung S20 FE, and had no issues.  I was told that phone wouldn' work with Xfinity Mobil. Can't wait till this piece of junk is paid off so I can switch service to another carrier. I've tried all the fixes that I could find but nothing helps. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

Greetings, @user_8101f7!  I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about your new phone. I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved.

Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat - https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile - where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJamesC​ 

No thanks! The only way this can be fixed is Verizon building a cell tower closer to me, me buying a signal booster for in my home, or changing phone carrier that has a better signal in my home. 

I spoke to other Xfinity Mobil customers in my small town and they all have the same problem. Most said they will switch carriers.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here