U

Thursday, July 18th, 2024 11:00 PM

No Mobile Network Coverage- Marietta Georgia,

For over a month now I've not been able to use my Mobile Data due to having no cellular coverage in the area. I visited the store yesterday and my cellphone worked just fine, however there is no resolution for this issue. I will be switching to T-Mobile because not having use of my phone for work and not being able to connect with anyone should I have an emergency is concerning!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

Hello user_4uv203, I certainly agree it's important to have the full use of your phone, especially during an emergency, so I get why this is important. I'd like to help turn this situation around find a resolution. Have you already changed providers? If not, have you tried any troubleshooting steps? I ask so that we can get on the same page, and avoid any repeat steps if possible. 

3 Messages

I do appreciate you reaching out and thanks! I've tried all the troubleshooting options when in at home with no success. The reason why I believe it is a network issue I did go to your xfinity store in Cumberland and my phone worked perfectly! They still went ahead and changed my Sim card and this was the second sim card in a week. However as soon as I went home my phone stop working. I've attached the screenshots after attempting to connect to the network just now.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

833 Messages

Thanks for providing the screenshots. That does seem very strange and I do apologize for the major inconvenience it has caused. Have you also tried to contact our dedicated XM team, either by phone at 1-888-936-4968, or by chat using this link https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here