U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, July 14th, 2024 6:48 PM

New Construction

I have been trying to get service to a new construction home for over a month now.  I have ticket and I've followed up several times via phone, in the store, even had my contractor try but I can not get the construction department to respond.  Please help!

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

2 months ago

user_c033d1 We are happy to take a look into this. Please send a direct message with your name and address, thanks! 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

No, I was instructed above to dm Xfinity Support, which I did but I have not gotten any response.  I am super disappointed by the continued lack of follow through on my request to establish service at my new home.  Can you please help me get movement on my open ticket.  It is aging with no update or activity for 2 months!   

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

Hello @user_c033d1 thank you for reaching back out. We apologize but our Forums messaging system didn't link the initial response to your recent DM due to time limitations. We'd be happy to assi in that 1-1 chat you'veopenend. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Ok.  I have now at least gotten a response to my DM but still waiting an update on the request for service I started 2 months ago.  Simply acknowledging that I have a DM to Xfinity Support isn't really helpful.  Please help me move my aging ticket forward.

3 Messages

2 months ago

I just completed construction of a new home and need a cable installed from the Comcast distribution box at the street into my house. How do I get a new construction ticket? Our entire subdivision has Xfinity. Every house around me has a Xfinity box outside. I have two Comcast distribution boxes within 40 feet of my house. I've searched exhaustively the web for directions for getting a new construction ticket. None exist. No contact information exists other than this forum. Please help me get a new construction ticket.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_c3vvdp​  I have been trying to do this as well but can not get traction.  If you are successful please share the secret sequence that unlocks the gridlock.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Hi, my new home is nearly complete and I need to find out how to get cable service installed from the nearest box. How do I get started with this?

Official Employee

• 

860 Messages

Hello @em69! We can help you make sure your address is in the system and get an installation. Please, send a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address. We'll see you there!

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

•Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

•Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

•Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

•Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

•Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityTony​ Thanks a lot! Wish me luck.....

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here