U

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 9:02 PM

"NETWORK ERROR" sending MMS

CR Ticket [Edit: PII] opened but Xfinity STILL does nothing to recognize that Verizon tower updates [Edit: Language] so many of us!

MMS messages outbound and inbound consistently fail with the service responding with "Network Error".  I have multiple devices and a mix between IOS and Android so it is NOT a device issue and if Xfinity customer service ask me to turn off Airplane Mode 1 more time I'll flip out!  When is Xfinity and Verizon going to admit, recognize and resolve THEIR issue? A

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

27 days ago

Hi @user_c9bmze,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are doing well, besides the current issues you are experiencing. I understand you have an existing ticket, however, you haven't seen any progress. I can see how this would be frustrating, but I can do my best to help. 

I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Messages

Already contacted Xfinity customer NON-service which resulted in just being passed around multiple times, being disconnected, and having to re-explain to every person because nobody is smart enough to just look at the CR # and provide status.

Xfinity and Comcast have suffered greatly due to extremely poor customer service agents who read from a playbook instead of hearing us and providing helpful information 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching back out to us @user_c9bmze! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here