U

Monday, March 25th, 2024 10:06 PM

Closed

My daughter's line deactive for 48 hours

I was trying to port out my daugter's number on Saturday, because of an issue it is now deactive on both sides. It needs to be reactivated from xfinity so that i can complete port out process. I have been waiting for 48 hours and talked to at least 12 agents. Every agent says it will be active in 30 minutes ( some said it needs 24 hours) ..So far, line is still de-active and i dont know what to do ? 588698182A and 589704268A are the latest orderIds created by latest 2 agents

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

6 months ago

Thanks for posting on our community forums, user_ajhers. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here