U

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 12:44 AM

MMS Still Not Working

I've made multiple attempts to contact Xfinity to resolve an issue of not being able to send/receive MMS messages (i.e., group messages, pictures, etc.) when wifi is turned on. I can only send/receive MMS using the mobile network & when wifi is turned off. This has been affecting all 4 phones on my account for months. I was able to chat with an Xfinity representative twice but now I keep getting the Xfinity game where I answer questions over & over but never get connected to a representative to chat. I was told by the Xfinity rep that my complaint is an Android/Samsung/Google messages issue but every Android/Samsung owner I know who has service through a different carrier is NOT encountering this same issue. I have reset the mobile network, wifi & Bluetooth settings multiple times on our phones, yet still the issue remains. Our family now uses up all of our data because we have to keep wifi turned off. Xfinity really needs to fix this. I've read this same complaint multiple times from Xfinity customers as far back as 2021.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

user_h87sft Thank you so much for letting us know you are still running into this issue sending MMS messages. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here