U

Friday, December 8th, 2023 4:42 PM

Closed

Missing tons of calls for no particular reason

So I found out I've been missing a bunch of calls for some reason. I've missed doctor's calls with Mom in the hospital which is BEYOND frustrating. This is happening in my home while connected to my home Xfinity WiFi, as well as, when I'm out and about. It's definitely an Xfinity issue because it happens even when I have 5 bars. I really wish someone could help me figure out what the issue is and how to fix. Anyone else have a similar issue with a work around or resolution? Going to have to go to the store for support because I can't keep missing these calls & having no record in my call log they occured.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

7 months ago

Hello user_8ujwig

Sorry to hear about these dropped calls! We have an amazing team of Xfinity Mobile experts. I included the various ways you can reach a member of our team here below. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here