U

Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 3:18 PM

Closed

Internet

Have Xfinity mobile and financing the Samsung galaxy flip 5g . Phones been working fantastic then few weeks ago said no internet. I cannot use it in house nor can I use outside! Call center sound like teenagers, rude, don’t know nothing. Xfinity store, NOTHING! I go on multiple sites using friends internet pc used every suggestion known to mankind! NOPE! I either want all money I put into phone and paid! Or someone to fix issue! Had to cancel cuz no one will help me so what know?!?!?

Official Employee

• 

853 Messages

6 months ago

Hello @user_c9cvyl I’m sorry to hear about your experience when calling our mobile team. 
While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. Our Digital Care Team is unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc.  

Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here