U

Friday, July 26th, 2024 2:40 PM

I hate Xfinity service with a passion.

My home internet has not worked for 3 months and I'm still being charged. My Xfinity mobile has not worked on cellular for over a year and a half. I have waisted 93 hours and 26 minutes with "customer support" still no change. Xfinity has to be the worst corporation experience I have ever had. Xfinity, you joke I am still a customer and you need to fix these issues. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 month ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and tell us more about your service concerns. This is not the experience we want for you and we want to help in any way we can. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started. 

To send a direct message: 

•  Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary 
•  Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon) 
•  Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
•  Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
•  Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
•  Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here