U

Tuesday, June 25th, 2024 12:53 PM

Global service

Signed  up for global service. And still no service 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

5 days ago

Greetings, @user_iz9v3c! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your service, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you tell me a little more about what's happening? When you say global service, are you referring to the Xfinity Mobile Global Travel Pass? Are you having issues connecting to service, or are you having a different issue?

If you are still within the United States, you can call or text 1-888-936-4968 for assistance, and if you are already abroad, you can call 1-720-728-5462. You can also try reaching out to our secure online chat at https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile - That should work either way. If you are having trouble getting through to someone, please let us know.

Problem Solver

• 

448 Messages

5 days ago

I just read a news article regarding international roaming not working. It is affecting all carriers. Related to issues at international connection partner Syniverse, according to a person familiar with the situation. The company says the estimated time of restoration is 12 hours up to 24 hours.

4 Messages

Same problem started yesterday in Italy.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here