U

Monday, August 19th, 2024 6:04 AM

Fraud

Fraudulently charged by Xfinity Mobile to the tune of $4,445 and counting. Traveled with phone to another country and it sat in my work bag for 3 weeks. Never TURNED IT ON…charged $210, 21 days at $10 international pass rate.  This went on for months, Xfinity mobile customer service reps said on the record “yeah I don’t know why this is happening” Spent 29 hours trying to resolve no resolution. It gets even more crazy…recently Xfinity mobile app was merged with the Xfinity app. I called Xfinity mobile a month before this happened to remove my card on file and cancel mobile service. Rep said they can’t remove a card without adding one because of an active cycle. So I gave them an extra expired card as a placeholder which is what the rep recommended. Well all of a sudden Xfinity merges mobile into their main app and BANG my card on file with my home services (also the one removed from Xfinity mobile) with Xfinity app gets hammered for nearly $600 on August 2nd. This by definition is what is called an UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE or FRAUD.  I did NOT authorize Xfinity mobile to charge my card that was allegedly deleted (LIE) from a separate app (home services). 

this app merger was a calculated move to allow Xfinity to use the stored payment method from their home services app to any existing home services customers that were also Xfinity mobile customers. Sickening a company can operate like this, I can’t wait until they get class actioned it is going to be justified. 

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

2 months ago

user_vgjl2p We are happy to take a look into this for you. Please send a direct message with your name and address, thanks! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here