U

Sunday, February 18th, 2024 1:28 AM

eSIM Issues

I upgraded to a new device, it got lost by FedEx but they transferred my eSIM anyway to the new device that I won’t be getting. Now they can’t transfer the eSIM back to the device I was upgrading in the first place. Xfinity is the WORST cellular provider on the planet. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your eSIM issues, @user_r3ttzh. This is not the experience we would like you to have. To confirm, have you tried reaching out to our awesome Xfinity Mobile team for assistance? We recommend you try reaching out team by phone at 1 (888) 936-4968 or through our Xfinity Chat Assistant

9 Messages

Yes they were supposed to transfer the eSIM back. They told me it was confirmed. And yet here I am lied to again. The eSIM still hasn’t been transferred back. Stop suggesting the xfinity chat, it’s useless. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 months ago

Thanks for trying to reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team that way, @user_r3ttzh. We'd like to connect you to one of our Xfinity Mobile support agents. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here